Re: [opensuse] deleting news posts in thunderbird

jdd wrote:

Hello,

It seems that I can't delete/cancel my own posts with thunderbird
(11.0, openSUSE 12.1) in newsgroups, when I can do with pan.

is there some setup I missed?

Maybe:

http://ilias.ca/blog/2011/07/deleting-individual-newsgroup-messages-in-thunderbird/

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.7°C)

  • Re: [opensuse] [SOLVED] SuSE 11::Thunderbird eats up the CPU
    ... maybe it's an odd solution but that's what I did to get rid of those Thunderbird hangs... ... Subject: [opensuse] SuSE 11::Thunderbird eats up the CPU ... I only use Thunderbird for email not for newsgroups. ... after configuring Thunderbird as IMAP client for my Gmail accounts the ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: My Multiple posts
    ... "Will Kemp" wrote in message ... I see you're using Pan. ... It's a good newsreader and i used it for years, but you might like to check out Thunderbird too - it does email as well as newsgroups. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • [opensuse] Re: deleting news posts in thunderbird
    ... (11.0, openSUSE 12.1) ... in newsgroups, when I can do with pan. ... is there some setup I missed? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Duplicate messages in Thunderbird
    ... What you're doing wrong is using Thunderbird for newsgroups. ... email program, but it absolutely SUCKS for Usenet. ... I recommend you give Pan or Knode a look. ...
    (alt.os.linux)