[opensuse] Re: deleting news posts in thunderbird

Le 21/04/2012 20:54, Jim Henderson a écrit :

The sending e-mail address must be identical.

of course it is

Without seeing the NNTP conversation it would be impossible to diagnose
why pan works but thunderbird doesn't.

peter jensen gave the solution on the next first message. cancel is not available as default in thunderbird (I wonder why?)

jdd

  • Re: [Pan] Messages
    ... For instance, I use Pan more as a tool than my usual newsreader, which is Thunderbird because of its ability to do so many things I personally require. ... I rarely use it because I have never used it enough to be "fluent" in its rather strange operation, and do not have the time to work it out, nor even the desire to run a Windows program under Wine on Linux. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Another PAN question
    ... with toothpicks and wrote: ... When I post from PAN the message shows up ... Your post looks faint to me when I view it with Thunderbird. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: OT activate yer filters - Will is back.
    ... You can download Thunderbird and use it. ... There is another news reader there in Ubuntu that is very ... Yes, Pan, that's the one. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Another PAN question
    ... with toothpicks and wrote: ... I use Pan 0.132, same as you ... Your post looks faint to me when I view it with Thunderbird. ... I tend towards the possibility that Thunderbird (the Linux version at ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)