[opensuse] tablet pc

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering what experiences people have had with Android based tablet pc's, connecting/syncing with openSUSE, and useability.

I am considering purchasing one and would be interested to know what other people's experiences have been.

George

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: How to get tty stdout to a file?
    ... but, when you have an openSUSE question, needing an openSUSE answer, feel free to seek help here while following this how-to-ask guide ... Experiences and findings may differ, given the situations these experiences and findings result from. ... The hardware became outdated in a few days, and a pc of 6 months old, was called 'an antique'. ... We decided to stop to built, as we could not afford shelves full of outdated hardware, and only did the repairs. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] No security updates for OpenSuse 10.2 available!?
    ... There is a Online Update configuration in Yast available but after ... selecting "configure later" it just terminates ... website) but my last experiences with Novell was that I need to register ... I report everything, often provide patches but OpenSuse, oh no ...). ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Flexible Dew Shields
    ... > I am considering purchasing a flexible, roll up dew shield for my C8. ... > Anyone had any good/bad experiences with any of them? ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Hoist V3 opinions?
    ... > I am considering purchasing a Hoist V3 home gym, ... > if you could share your experiences, ... > Any information you can provide about the good fetures and shortcomings ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: Experience with HP printers
    ... with either SLES 10 or OpenSuSE 11. ... to ask what experiences people have had with the brand on either SLES, ... Don't have Suse ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)