Re: [opensuse] Re: Problem with zypper dup
- From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:53:08 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 2012-04-22 06:28, Jim Henderson wrote:
I'm not finding that it's required by anything on my system, but you'll
want to use the rpm command to see if there's a dependency you need it
for - or you could try removing it and see what rpm complains about
In my 11.4, removing fam with yast will also remove samba - but I also see
the message of the unsolvable thing Constant reported.
On the other hand, online update sees nothing.
Cheers / Saludos,
Carlos E. R.
(from 11.4 x86_64 "Celadon" at Telcontar)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] tablet pc
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: deleting news posts in thunderbird
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: Problem with zypper dup
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: Problem with zypper dup