[opensuse] Messages in duplicate

It is a bit annoying and I don't know why it has started happening (or quite
remember when it started happening) but I'm currently getting two of every
email message. Just checked and this is not confined to the mailing list but
seems to be all messages.

I am using KMail version 4.8.2 on KDE 4.8.2 (opensuse 12.1). Oh and my mail
server is dovecot2. I don't know if anyone knows what is going on and can
help but would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Eddie

  • Has anyone else had this?
    ... it to change it or unsubscribe from a list. ... configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery ... In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such ... word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: your unsubscribe request
    ... you have been unsubscribed from 'surfgrownup'. ... >Please reply to this email message to confirm your subscription to ... >To unsubscribe immediately, you send an email message to ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • kdeprintd error
    ... I'm not sure what to fix. ... My wife tried to print an email message, ... Registered Linux user # 367800 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: hoax emails from microsoft?
    ... you can safely open the email message. ... DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY UNSUBSCRIBE LINK. ... go to your email server blockers list and add these to ... use this Internet Explorer patch now! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: New mailing list scam
    ... > subscription info and how to use it to change it or ... > email message will be ... > To unsubscribe: ...
    (Fedora)