Re: [opensuse] tablet pc

On 04/23/2012 06:31 PM, C wrote:
Just another note on this.. the TF101 is an old model. Asus is
releasing the TF300T in May.

The TF300 is a "budget" model. Stripped down from their Prime Product....

Review is here....

  • Re: What is the Correct Verb Usage in this Sentence?
    ... A form designer or admin personnel typically perform Project ... singular noun with a collective noun. ... When the review of a project's budget is done, ...
  • Re: Surname genealogy database
    ... that I have never heard of or have forgotten hearing about their existence. ... and that a more detailed review is coming. ... > To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GENCMP-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message ...
  • Joen Channing and His Nine Wise Men
    ... review the semi-final numbers recently included Mike Carr, ... I can't imagine that the Delegates could ... depth review of the budget by a group like this one will be an annual ... When asked why this small surplus turned into a big loss only a few ...
  • RE: What is this forum for?
    ... bigger boats and displacing more water:P ... To unsubscribe, send any mail to ... "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient ... any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email ...
  • HP Pavilion g6-2292sa and debian
    ... this is the best laptop I can find within my budget with the spec I ... If you are not the intended recipient, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...