[opensuse] systemd news

i'm not wise enough to decide if introduction of systemd is or was a good thing, but that's irrelevant, since it's here to stay.

following "systemd" on google plus (https://plus.google.com/104232583922197692623), i get updates once in a while that don't mean much to me, but this post has some info. i find useful: http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/systemd-update-3

--
phani.

  • RE: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
    ... Well SystemD and the mount I described works on that. ... steadily building - steadily building. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of systemd and putting sysv back
    ... we're going to keep on having this debate until the idiocy of systemd is fixed.. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ... DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002 ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Getting rid of systemd and putting sysv back
    ... And that's precisely why SystemD is the wrong way to do it. ... different syntaxes for their configuration files, ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Why is systemd[1] is mounting noauto partitions?