[opensuse] systemd news

i'm not wise enough to decide if introduction of systemd is or was a good thing, but that's irrelevant, since it's here to stay.

following "systemd" on google plus (https://plus.google.com/104232583922197692623), i get updates once in a while that don't mean much to me, but this post has some info. i find useful: http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/systemd-update-3

--
phani.

  • RE: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
    ... Well SystemD and the mount I described works on that. ... steadily building - steadily building. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Why is systemd[1] is mounting noauto partitions?
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] systemd the cancer that is killing linux
    ... I apologize to the list for stepping over the mailing list etiquette. ... Go shoot yourself and think about systemd. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] systemd the cancer that is killing linux
    ... Damian Ivanov wrote: ... People who actually want have control of their computers are necessarily horrified by systemd, because it has become a leviathan, and an ill-mannered, ill-tempered one at that. ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] systemd the cancer that is killing linux
    ... great people like systemd. ... If you spent as much time and energy doing something *productive* about it ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... To contact the owner, e-mail: ...
    (SuSE)