[opensuse] Re: Another firefox bug? - No, it is flash.

Le 29/04/2012 09:38, phanisvara das a écrit :

right-click on any flash display, choose "settings" (not "global
settings"), go to the "display" tab, and uncheck the HW acceleration
box. then you'll have to re-load the page with flash content.

ok, thanks, done.

however the plugin crashes very frequently :-( - nothing we can do about that!

thanks
jdd

  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Another firefox bug? - No, it is flash.
    ... then you'll have to re-load the page with flash content. ... however the plugin crashes very frequently :-( - nothing we can do about ... Right-Click and disable H/W acceleration and it no longer crashes. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: BBC iPlayer - Jumpy Graphics
    ... acceleration, probably mostly hardware scaling. ... AFAICT Flash doesn't use ... I can play videos at their original size OK, ... The standard-size display on ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: How to fix no color in Firefox watching Youtube Video
    ... My sister uses Ubuntu and has recently been having trouble with Flash ... Let's wait for a Flash Player update in order to get hardware ... The hardware acceleration seems to ...
    (Fedora)
  • flash problem
    ... Spywareblaster and found the exact condition you referred ... >several Pop-up blockers that will block Flash unless you ... Killer then uncheck ...
  • Re-Load after Hard Drive Format
    ... Trying to re-load XP Home onto my hard drive. ... messages continue to flash on the screen and all looks normal and the cd is ... but it gets stuck at the same place - the message on the screen ... Prev by Date: ...