Re: [opensuse] Login password(s) not accepted

On 30/04/12 15:03, Robin Klitscher wrote:
On 30/04/12 16:32, Basil Chupin wrote:

My user password, and the root's, was unrecognised - or put another
way, every time I entered the password the login screen would reappear.

Have you tried clicking the "Menu" button at the login screen and
specifically selecting "KDE Plasma Workplace"?

No, but isn't this the default anyway?

(I didn't have to do this when I upgraded to 4.8.2 on the 32-bit system.)

BC

--
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Sir Winston Churchill