[opensuse] network unavailable (lenovo z570)
- From: xpol <xtekhne@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 07:29:32 +0200
My opensuse 12.1 on lenovo z570 cannot find any network interface.
There are indications that the issue could be related to some kernel
module not being loaded or to conflicting modules, possibly connected
Here you can find my relevant log files
About 'lsmod' command:
Are kernel modules to manage cable (eth0) and radio wave (wlan0)
interfaces diplayed by my 'lsmod' output?
Can one conjecture of any couple of modules clashing?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Login password(s) not accepted
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Login password(s) not accepted
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Login password(s) not accepted
- Next by thread: [opensuse] network unavailable (lenovo z570)