[opensuse] Re: Re: Webpin problem

Hi Basil et al,

On Tuesday, May 01, 2012 07:01:33 PM Basil Chupin wrote:
On 01/05/12 18:13, James Hatridge wrote:
HI all,

When I use package search webpin under Yast I always get an 404 server
not found error. Can someone tell me what the problem is and how to fix
it. BTW I'm running 12.1.

Thanks,

JIM

You don't read all the posts in this list, do you? :-)

The servers at opensuse are down and are being replaced and the backup
data has to be written back.

However, requests to the downed servers are being redirected to another
site which may be overloaded causing your error message.

BC

No I don't read them all. But I do look at the headers and I did see this one
and read it. BUT my problem has been ongoing for much longer than just having
the servers down. BTW from the way I understand webpin there are more than
just the Suse servers, so should it not just go to the next server when the
first is down?

JIM

--
Check out my stamp & postcard collection!
Yankee GO HOME!

Check out my online Delcampe store
http://www.delcampe.net/stores/warthogbulletin