Re: [opensuse] Sigs?

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:13 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 01/05/12 18:02, Steven Hess wrote:

People offended by sigs are welcome to filter them. Just like I have
done to lots of 'noise' on this list.

____________
Steven L Hess ARS KC6KGE DM05gd22
Google Voice 661 769 6201 �+SMS
openSUSE Linux 12.1

And you are able to do this using your google account?

How can others who don't use google are able to do this?

I am using Thunderbird and would be glad for you to tell me how I can do
this with TB.

BC

Yes I am using Gmail and those posters now go to the bit bucket.
However Thunderbird should be able to do that too I'd think.

  • Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [opensuse] Sigs?
    (SuSE)