[opensuse] Repo key validation [Was: Missing packages in opensuse-12.1]

  • Re: Beginner Question:Gnupg Decryption
    ... I would need to specify both, the private keys passphrase and the key- ... id in order to decrypt ... In the binary file produced by a gnupg encryption, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Problem with GnuPG
    ... installed GnuPG on my system. ... I have numerous keys listed that I have no knowledge of. ... longer works with my MUA either.I have tried deleting GnuPG in its ... Specifically, I'm talking about GPA. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Problem with GnuPG
    ... installed GnuPG on my system. ... This URL shows the keys: ... GnuPG no longer works with my MUA either.I have tried deleting ... Specifically, I'm talking about GPA. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: generating keys by using only part of longer random number
    ... keys but I only need 160bits of them. ... If the generator samples 512 bit strings from the uniform distribution ... your prng gives 512 bits of input and some ranges are more random than ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: scp in batch mode?
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > ways to automatically load the keys into the agent, ... you would have to include the key passphrases in the ... "There is no reason to use a plaintext key for interactive SSH, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)