[opensuse] Re: Forum website down?

On Wed, 16 May 2012 02:47:48 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-05-16 01:08, Malcolm wrote:
On Tue, 15 May 2012 16:00:39 -0700 Thomas Taylor <> wrote:

Anyone else having this problem?

Hi Working fine here, currently logged in on one machine, tried another
one and it's working fine.

There must be something wrong, because traffic is terribly scarce.

It seemed fairly steady during the day here to me, but I was mostly
skimming, too - had work that needed to get done and today didn't really
go to plan at all.

But we are still having intermittent reports of slow performance and
erratic behaviour. I'm looking to get an update from the techs working
on it to see where things are at. The good news is that in general it
seems /better/, but it's still got a bit to go before it's completely
fixed.

Jim (OSF Admin)

--
Jim Henderson