Re: [opensuse] My Opensuse 12.1 are slow
- From: Carl Hartung <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:35:40 -0400
On Thu, 17 May 2012 12:17:48 -0400
James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carl Hartung wrote:
Have either of you studied the logs for warnings, errors or other
anomalies? Have you 'Googled' "openSUSE 12.1" plus the make and
model numbers of your computers or motherboards? Just to see if
anyone has already discussed your specific problem on the 'net?
After googling, I only found my earlier comments on this list.
If you provide that information here on the list, others might have
hands-on experience to share or better luck with Google ... possibly by
searching on the chipset, instead.
What logs should we be looking at?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] amarok: Uninitialized MySQL
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Skip the update of a specific version of a package
- Previous by thread: Re: [opensuse] My Opensuse 12.1 are slow
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] My Opensuse 12.1 are slow