Re: [opensuse] Upgrading the BIOS - A THANK YOU
- From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 17:16:13 +1000
On 29/04/12 23:05, Graham Smith wrote:
Have a look at a utility called flashrom for upgrading the BIOS. I have used
it successfully on my ASUS motherboard. You just run it on the command line.
Oooh, so sorry for the much delayed reply - I just saw your message :-( .
Thank you for the above. Duly noted and saved.
Thank you again.
Using openSUSE 12.1 x86_64 KDE 4.8.3 and kernel 3.3.6 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor
16GB PC14900/1866MHz Quad Channel Corsair "Vengeance" RAM
Gigabyte AMD3+ m/board; Gigabyte nVidia GTX550Ti 1GB DDR5 GPU
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] how to protect from govt monitoring and anti p2p with opensuse?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Is OpenSuSE 12.1 crypted swap a disk killer?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] KMail in mailing list subscriptions
- Next by thread: [opensuse] opensuse 11.4 a User in group video has unexpected access to NFS share