[opensuse] libreoffice calc import CSV
- From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:15:08 -0400
I don't use this suite much, sticking mostly to Quattro Pro for DOS, where file->import->CSV works fine only as long as the line lengths aren't too long. How long is too long I've been unable to figure out. QPro's been rejecting Fedex CSV files, so I want to import CSV file(s) into LibreOffice Calc, but it has no import menu I can find, only export. How does one get a CSV file into a spreadsheet? Is there a separate package for this function that I don't have installed?
# rpm -qa | grep eoffi
"The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant
words are persuasive." Proverbs 16:21 (New Living Translation)
Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409 ** a11y rocks!
Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Logrotate fails for mysql
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] libreoffice calc import CSV
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] opensuse 11.4 a User in group video has unexpected access to NFS share
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] libreoffice calc import CSV