[opensuse] nVidia repos unavailable?
- From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 20:28:08 +0200
what happened to the nVidia repositories?
I read "The nVidia repositories are only browseable via ftp." and the
location for the 12.1 version of opensuse should be
<ftp://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/12.1/>. This was right yesterday,
but today the opensuse tree of the server seems not to exist any more -
the alphabetical listing stops at the directory ndemand_emea, followed
by 3 files.
And the One-Click-Install on <http://opensuse-community.org/nvidia.ymp>
suggests the same location.
Was there a filesystem crash at nVidia's or did the repos move away (and
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] libreoffice cannot open smb:// files
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: [Fwbuilder-discussion] Dual-homed NAT question
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] libreoffice cannot open smb:// files
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] nVidia repos unavailable?