Re: [opensuse] Is OpenSuSE 12.1 crypted swap a disk killer?

On 05/18/2012 12:17 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
If it's all about hardware / kernel support, I guess there are open
bugs on it? I recently reported a kernel bug in the thunderland
network module - it was fixed very quickly, despite Tlan really being
pretty ancient.

Quite a few reported bugs were closed as "wfm" or as obsolete or "won't fix". I've lost track of them lately. I can't get into the Xorg bugsystem or discuss the X problems with anyone there. Seems almost as if Xorg doesn't want to hear from anyone, since they've seem to have made it so hard for outsiders to do anything. And the X lists I subscribed to are deader than any other dead list I was on. Maybe they don't really exist.

jd