[opensuse] zypper threshold for switching to segmented downloads?
- From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:44:50 +0200
Not sure where really to ask this question.
I am putting the final touches on an article on how to run Squid to
cache openSUSE repositories. As part of some traffic analysis, I've
noticed that once data is cached locally (and therefore delivered at
9-10Mbyte/s), zypper seems to stop doing segmented downloading. Instead
zypper only uses download.opensuse.org which is where the cache is kept
on the local Squid.
There's no problem, I just want to understand if there is such a
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.7°C)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] n00b: Using Joomla to create a website.
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] n00b: Using Joomla to create a website.
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Calibre question
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Access to my windows disk