Re: [opensuse] Re: [on-asterisk] Is it possible to do point to point wireless in a 30km distance?

* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [05-31-12 12:32]:

Sorry, returned to wrong list. Don't you just love mail lists that don't
automagically return to the list!

Unneeded comment and off-base. Has been discussed/griped/trashed to death
and reasoning explained.

  • Re: NBC: Asshole Bush to Appoint Asshole Bolton on Recess
    ... A new version of a lengthy list of deaths associated with Bill Clinton began circulating on the the Internet in August 1998. ... "Body count" lists are not a new phenomenon. ... By the time readers get to the bottom of the list, they'll be too weary to wonder what could possibly be relevant about the death of Clinton's mother's chiropractor. ... Make liberal use of words such as 'allegedly' and 'supposedly' to dismiss facts you can't contradict with hard evidence. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: NBC: Asshole Bush to Appoint Asshole Bolton on Recess
    ... >> incriminating evidence against him, ... Bill Clinton has been quietly doing away with those who oppose him. ... > "Body count" lists are not a new phenomenon. ... Make sure every death is presented as ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: How - correct a Social Security death record
    ... Several people responded to me off-list and I want to show their responses. ... One sender corrected my assertion that the SSDI address was the death ... birth date, death date, and SSN - lists the last location as ... on Jewish Genealogy ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Nearly 9,000 U.S. troops dead
    ... Has the Bush administration drastically understated the U.S. military death ... "...DoD lists currently being very quietly ... PLEASE SEND A REPORT TO: ... The ongoing, underreporting of the dead in Iraq, is not ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Latest death threats from gummer
    ... Then I was the only advocate of the first amendment rights of citizens ... about your support of those trading death lists. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)