[opensuse] 12.2 beta 1 Install Failure
- From: "Adam Sailer" <ASailer@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:44:42 -0700
12.2 beta 1 Install Failure
An error occurred during initrd creation
Perl-Bootloader <date> ERROR: Core::ReadFiles:: Failed to open
Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.14.2/Bootloader/Core/GRUB2.pm line 1023.
There was an error generating the initrd (2)
I've tried three attempts to install 12.2 Beta 1, always fails.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: [on-asterisk] Is it possible to do point to point wireless in a 30km distance?
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] How to click and run a Java class
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: [on-asterisk] Is it possible to do point to point wireless in a 30km distance?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Anyone seeing problems with bt download of 12.2 beta 1?