[opensuse] Strange behavior of external disk with encrypted and clear partitions

  • Re: Cant boot XP NTFS HDD cloned from FAT32 HDD
    ... usually does not offer to change the partition type. ... FAT32 was not offered probably because I clicked on XP as my OS. ... This is because disk ... is it possible that the partition you formatted as NTFS was ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Problem "Un-cloning" HD
    ... I don't think my BIOS is helping. ... What does the new HD look like in the old HD's Disk Management ... Copy the whole disk (which only shows 1 partition) Again, ... Local Disk 37.25 GB NTFS This is the disk which I originally ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: do i need to convert old fat32 file data to ntfs upgrading to
    ... conversion of any kind. ... Your idea of connecting the Win95 disk as a slave disk ... disk uses FAT32 and the new disk uses NTFS. ... do i partition an fat32 and migrate?. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Linux community software-update-anarchy polemic
    ... Remember, I'm just a monkey. ... That implies that if you have one disk per partition, ... Trust the kernel or don't trust the kernel, but either way, both ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Cannot access secondary disk - Win XP
    ... Also when I check it's Properties it says File system RAW ... The smaller partition on the same drive is accessible however with no ... I am able to boot up with the primary disk just fine. ... Does it list NTFS in there? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)