[opensuse] Re: Broken Bugzilla links

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:52:42 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

I should have added - it was fixed at the time, but I don't remember if
I opened a bugreport or not.

Good to know. The person I passed it along to has been looking into the
forum issues, but the issue you and Carlos both described affects more
than the forums, and may be something related to the old load balancer.

There is a possibility that connections via IPv6 are unaffected (they go
through a different appliance), so it might be interesting to note if you
see this again if you're connecting via IPv4 or IPv6. It's unclear to me
if this issue is related to that load balancer or not, but I'm just
gathering info and passing it along.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson

  • Re: Internet Connections of Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server
    ... >> forum have many members and will have a large amount of concurrent ... >> On the same computer, but the OS changed to Windows XP Pro, and runs the ... >> While I set up a firewall and block all the internet connections, ...
  • Re: Internet Connections of Windows XP and Windows 2003 Server
    ... XP Pro has a 10 simultaneous connection limit and the limit applies to XP's ... > I have a problem that when I run a forum on Windows 2003 Server, ... > While I set up a firewall and block all the internet connections, ...
  • Re: Peer review please
    ... I will be grateful if the million man years (sorry Daniella) of IT experience in ... this forum can be brought to review my explanation to high school students of ... The connections are there, but I think the causal ... programs of any sort (as was structured programming before it). ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: Juggling Universe - Lets Start Again
    ... to access it through a newsreader on the forum page right at the top? ... connections and sooner or later you will drive more people, more jugglers, to your site. ... I misunderestimated the ability of some of you to fail to see the wood for the trees. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Printing from Brother MFC-210c printer linked my computer on 1
    ... Some printers, after a cartridge changes, need the cartridges to be aligned, ... This forum is specifically for MS Word, you may get better help on a forum ... Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP ... All connections have been checked and are ok? ...