[opensuse] Re: Broken Bugzilla links

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:52:42 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

I should have added - it was fixed at the time, but I don't remember if
I opened a bugreport or not.

Good to know. The person I passed it along to has been looking into the
forum issues, but the issue you and Carlos both described affects more
than the forums, and may be something related to the old load balancer.

There is a possibility that connections via IPv6 are unaffected (they go
through a different appliance), so it might be interesting to note if you
see this again if you're connecting via IPv4 or IPv6. It's unclear to me
if this issue is related to that load balancer or not, but I'm just
gathering info and passing it along.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson