[opensuse] Re: move panel from top back to bottom
- From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 04:18:56 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 23:28:00 -0400, Joe Zien wrote:
I installed SuSe 12.1 on my ThinkPad T60 and it is working fine.
For some reason, the panel was moved to the top, how can I move it back
to the bottom.where it was originally.
You don't say which desktop you're using, but at a guess you're using
GNOME. GNOME3 doesn't default with the configurability you had in GNOME2
- it's a completely different environment.
Please keep on-topic replies on the list so everyone benefits
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] move panel from top back to bottom
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] OpenSuSE 12.1 : KDE: how to make minimized windows kind of "greyed out"?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] move panel from top back to bottom
- Next by thread: [opensuse] Master Volume zero after reboot