[opensuse] Re: Getting tired of personal attacks and bad behaviour on thi s list

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 05:45:06 -0500, Insomniactoo wrote:

You're not allowed to disagree with the elitist crew here on this
list.

Disagreement is healthy, even desirable.

Falling into a degenerative name-calling fit when you don't get your way
is not the same as disagreeing.

Throwing tantrums is not the way to get things done.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson