[opensuse] Re: Getting tired of personal attacks and bad behaviour on thi s list

On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:22:07 +1000, Noel Butler wrote:

and why are intelligent people reacting to fools???

Each to their own, some people have more free time than others, some
like to play net-cop, some like to bait the fishies, some just like
beating their chest. My speciality was bullying the bullies and self
appointed net cops, but even I haven't had much time for that in past
couple years, ya know, life 'n all that.

That actually doesn't help the community, either. That causes an
escalation which hurts the community. As I said to "pillowpants", often
people who are angry, frustrated, or whatever act out because they don't
feel they're being heard and their concerns aren't being addressed.

While it's not possible to address every possible concern, it is possible
to learn from those who are angry about something.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson