[opensuse] Re: Forums unreachable
- From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:41:23 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:36:09 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 01:36:23 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2012-06-16 23:32, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:14:31 -0700, Steven Hess wrote:
I reported this issue earlier today to those who I was able to reach.
Something remains broken, no messages in six hours.
I'm aware, thanks. I don't know what's taking them so long to fix it
Just a quick update, I had some messages from the team working on the
forum issue, and it appears that it's related to an outage on
Please keep on-topic replies on the list so everyone benefits
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Re: Forums unreachable
- Next by Date: [opensuse] Re: Anyone else having trouble logging on (bugzilla e..g.) ?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Re: Forums unreachable
- Next by thread: [opensuse] OpenSuSE-11.x thru 12.1: "/dev/.sysconfig"?