[opensuse] nfs issue
- From: Hans Witvliet <suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:11:19 +0200
Yesterday i tried to export from a 12.1 system towards some 11.4 systems
(nfs4) and i came across something unexpected (for me at least)
In the tree that i export, i have mounted some logical volumes
At the receiving end, i see the imported tree, but everything that is
mounted (on the nfs server) does not appear.
I know that it is nit good practice to re-export nfs-mount, but in this
case i try to export a bumch of loccally mounted volumes.
Sure i can nfs-export each volume individually, but i hoped i god do
this in a more practical way.
been googling about "submounts" but no clue yet if either i am doing
something wrong, or that it is not possible in the first place.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] cannot change owner/perms on external usb3 drive
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Anyone else having trouble logging on (bugzilla e..g.) ?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] Kmail question
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] nfs issue