[opensuse] KDE activities + task-manager
- From: madworm_de.opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:53:05 +0200
Is it normal that non-KDE applications (firefox, thunderbird, acroread...) tend to show up in the task-manager no matter on which
activity they were started and with 'only show tasks from current activity' enabled?
I find this quite strange.
Sometimes I manage to move one application to just one activity (window settings --> activities ...), but it doesn't last for long.
It seems to work as expected with native KDE apps.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: zeitgeist
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Kmail question
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] zeitgeist
- Next by thread: [opensuse] What does this mean: kernel:[320139.193450] BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 43s!