[opensuse] KDE activities + task-manager

Is it normal that non-KDE applications (firefox, thunderbird, acroread...) tend to show up in the task-manager no matter on which
activity they were started and with 'only show tasks from current activity' enabled?

I find this quite strange.

Sometimes I manage to move one application to just one activity (window settings --> activities ...), but it doesn't last for long.

It seems to work as expected with native KDE apps.

  • Re: Startup time of Firefox and Thunderbird
    ... but Thunderbird seems dog slow no matter what. ... I run firefox & thunderbird. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: News Reader
    ... >>of the Mozilla Foundation is on Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla ... >Why do you use Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird, ect, ect, that seem to have ... Tab X: Adds a close button to each tab that is open. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: removal of midbrowser
    ... from Fedora to Ubuntu. ... I have had to install the 32-bit version of firefox in my home ... opens midbrowser. ... There appears to be something within Thunderbird that wants to use the ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Looking for newsreader like OE
    ... >>> I am using Firefox on Suse 10, but you can't right click and Delete ... >>> newsgroup threads you don't want, since they're not downloaded from the ... >>> newsreader that will natively run in Linux. ... >> Thunderbird is the newsreader/email client by Mozilla. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: removal of midbrowser
    ... I have had to install the 32-bit version of firefox in my home ... opens midbrowser. ... There appears to be something within Thunderbird that wants to use the ... Later, Ray Parrish ...
    (Ubuntu)