[opensuse] Plasma Active availability on openSUSE

Hi

I have just installed PA from balsam distro (which is based on openSUSE) on my
ExoPC tablet:

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Installation#Balsam_Professional_live_image_.28includes_live_installer.29

I am very happy to see that I can have my favorite distro on a tablet and PA
seems to be mature enough to be used on tablets. I am wondering when openSUSE
will support PA ? It would be also a great way to encourage open-source
developers to start developing applications for touch screens and PA.

thanks
--
Bogdan

  • Re: [opensuse] udev
    ... Why would you want to restart udev? ... why not simply tell me what to do' There are no opensuse documnets son this: i've done it all from a cup of ubuntu. ... If you tablet isn't listed, I would love to recieve an email with the output, and the model of your tablet! ... Enter the "calibrate"-directory - Run this command: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] iBall Tablet and openSUSE 12.1 Support
    ... On 02/16/2012 04:27 PM, Patrick Shanahan wrote: ... But I recently switched to openSUSE full time and this tablet doesn't work ... I do need to use this tablet for my work. ... Needed to open "(Search options)" and select "include users' home ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] iBall Tablet and openSUSE 12.1 Support
    ... But I recently switched to openSUSE full time and this tablet doesn't work ... I do need to use this tablet for my work. ... I see that perhaps wizardpen is needed for drivers and ... Needed to open "(Search options)" and select "include users' home ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] iBall Tablet and openSUSE 12.1 Support
    ... On 02/20/2012 11:52 PM, Patrick Shanahan wrote: ... But I recently switched to openSUSE full time and this tablet doesn't work ... I do need to use this tablet for my work. ... display and it is considering two monitors as entire screen so when I want ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] iBall Tablet and openSUSE 12.1 Support
    ... On 02/16/2012 04:27 PM, Patrick Shanahan wrote: ... But I recently switched to openSUSE full time and this tablet doesn't work ... I do need to use this tablet for my work. ... I have a dual monitor display and it is considering two monitors as entire screen so when I want to make a circle it makes an oval. ...
    (SuSE)