[opensuse] Re: OT: Using s/mime cert in gmail via opensuse 12.1 / firefox?
- From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 00:09:30 -0400
Does anyone know of anything that works?
(I know I can use thunderbird, I'm just trying to get the gmail web
interface to work.)
Anyway, I found "penango" which is a firefox extension for doing
s/mime for gmail/firefox, but I've installed it and I can't tell that
penango is doing anything at all.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Re: zeitgeist
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] switching to 64 bit
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] WT*---isn't this a bit large and drastic for a weekly update?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Re: OT: Using s/mime cert in gmail via opensuse 12.1 / firefox?