[opensuse] leap second?
- From: Hans Witvliet <suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:23:17 +0200
On other M.L. (debian, ubuntu, fedora, centos) i noticed quite some
messages about frozen systems due to the leap-second lately.
One of my cp-workers decided to replace my sles-xen machine with a
debian-based proxmox-kvm-host. As a result, he had to reboot the system
(frozen stiff) and all clients died along...
produced race conditions in mysql and java.From what i understood, was it not only kernel and ntp-stuff, but it
Anyone encountered likewise conditions?
Or were these conditions foreseen & tested in suse?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] bind DNS: forwarders not working unless named is restarted
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] leap second?
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] oS 12.1: DSL device are not shown in YaST configuration window
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] leap second?