[opensuse] oS12.1 starts only in failsafe mode

Hi all,

After the last software update, oS starts only in the failsafe mode, normal (auto) login gives only a prompt, and I can log into the command line. I suspect, the cause is the newly installed fglrx-xpic driver. After unistalling it, the system start, but the widgets are moved to another place in the screen. Executing startx from command line gives fatal error about setting setuid, ata_piix and some other, but they disapper too fast.
How can I go back to normal operation?

Thanks: OszkoA

oS 12.1 32 bit, KDE 4.8.4, ATI Radeon HD 4350