[opensuse] Re: Re: Sick of this...

On Friday, July 06, 2012 09:22:59 AM Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:

I also find your signature quite offensive. Would you please stop using
it on this list.

No
--
Check out my stamp & postcard collection!
Yankee GO HOME!

Check out my online Delcampe store
http://www.delcampe.net/stores/warthogbulletin

  • Re: Re: [opensuse] Re: Re: Sick of this...
    ... How about I create a .sig referring readers to all of Germany's history of ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ... Check out my online Delcampe store ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Re: Re: Re: Re: Access forbidden!
    ... and error log. ... blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Good bye
    ... if they are lucky its just ignored or if very lucky get some help. ... It would be nice if the list owner would fix it, ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Re: Re: wrong KDE desktop
    ... When I click on the desktop I get the menu with run command, add widgit, etc. ... I rebooted so the "killall nautilus" command should not be needed, ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: host file question
    ... You don't have permission to access the requested directory. ... If you think this is a server error, ... Check out my stamp & postcard collection! ...
    (SuSE)