[opensuse] Does anyone know why icons disappear from apps and, panel? Rejection of html mail by list:Fwd: Post to opensuse@opensuse.org denied

-------- Originele bericht --------
Onderwerp: Post to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied
Datum: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:47:18 +0000
Van: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Aan: monkey9@xxxxxx

Hi, this is the mlmmj program managing the mailinglist

opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to inform you that your message could not be delivered to the
list. Your mail was rejected because it matched a rule set up by the
list administrator.

This list does not allow:

* HTML mails
* Attachments
* Mails from other lists

If you think your mail does not violate these rules and was declined anyway,
contact the owner at:

opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--- below this line the first 100 lines of the denied message --->