[opensuse] Help with a survey

Hi all,

my deepest apologies for spamming you, this mail is not opensuse related
at all. (sharpen your knifes).

My wife is currently finalizing her master thesis and is in progress of
collecting data through a (very) short survey. As she needs a few
hundred samples (due to various parameters in the test), she needs all
the help from all over the places.

So if you please could spare 5 minutes of your time and browse over to
the site http://marina.leuenberger.net/shop.php and fill in this short
survey, that would be highly appreciated! Also, feel free to spread this
as far as you can.

Thank you very much for your time!

Dominique

  • Re: Survey/ prop. line dispute w/neighbor
    ... Then when we were about to have the survey done, his wife said "Oh we ... This one would be hard to press, and you'd have angry neighbors to boot. ... suspected encroachment already known to be theirs?). ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • Re: Survey/ prop. line dispute w/neighbor
    ... Then when we were about to have the survey done, his wife said "Oh we ... Either eat the cost or go to court; I don't see a third option. ... do you have any evidence that they ever promised to pay ...
    (misc.consumers.house)
  • Re: Neighbor Prop. line and cost of survery Q.
    ... the neighbor said he would pay one half of the survey cost. ... Then when we were about to have the survey done, his wife said "Oh we ... Your neighbor sounds like a scumbag. ...
    (misc.legal)