[opensuse] bash: Is [ a special character?
- From: lynn <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 18:48:18 +0200
grep [7a] somefile
finds all lines containing an a or a 7. Quoting: "[7a]" gives the same. a's and 7's.
I want to find [7a]
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] Sick of this...
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] Forums down - again.
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] dbus problem with gnome apps under LXDE
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] bash: Is [ a special character?