[opensuse] Re: OT: Using s/mime cert in gmail via opensuse 12.1 / firefox?

Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know of anything that works?

(I know I can use thunderbird, I'm just trying to get the gmail web
interface to work.)

Anyway, I found "penango" which is a firefox extension for doing
s/mime for gmail/firefox, but I've installed it and I can't tell that
penango is doing anything at all.

Thanks
Greg

I still don't have it working in firefox. Thunderbird works nicely. With a s/mime cert and I just got djigzo working on my droid.

That's a big step forward.
Greg