[opensuse] Re: OT: Using s/mime cert in gmail via opensuse 12.1 / firefox?
- From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 18:42:25 -0400
Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know of anything that works?
(I know I can use thunderbird, I'm just trying to get the gmail web
interface to work.)
Anyway, I found "penango" which is a firefox extension for doing
s/mime for gmail/firefox, but I've installed it and I can't tell that
penango is doing anything at all.
I still don't have it working in firefox. Thunderbird works nicely. With a s/mime cert and I just got djigzo working on my droid.
That's a big step forward.
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: [opensuse] bash: Is [ a special character?
- Next by Date: [opensuse] oracle VirtualBox backup
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] knotes for LXDE?
- Next by thread: [opensuse] oracle VirtualBox backup