[opensuse] Buggy thunderbird 13?
- From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 22:00:42 +0200 (CEST)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
With this "versionitis" of thunderbird, the program is in fact worse than ever.
For example, twice I had the mouse pointer converted to a miniature page that I assume I have to drop at some folder for the operation to complete.
But I can not drop the page anywhere! ESC does not work, and I retain that useless mouse pointer even if I go to an xterm. Clicking anywhere in the desktop does not work, not even outside Th. I have to alt-tab to an xterm, get the PID and kill thunderbird, using the keyboard, the mouse is dead till I kill Th.
Eventually, when syncing for off-network usage, it says that some operation did not complete because some folder is busy doing something else. I have to click ok and continue. This message is new. What on earth do I care the problems it finds? I want it to shut up and do its job as it always did. It doesn't even say what folder is busy and doing what and ordered by whom, so that I have a chance of killing that operation.
Anybody else has seen this?
- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.16 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: openSUSE build & testing procedure and faulty pruning of builds causing build failures
- Next by Date: Re: [opensuse] simpler, praktischer Bildbetrachter für linux? SOLVED
- Previous by thread: [opensuse] simpler, praktischer Bildbetrachter für linux?
- Next by thread: Re: [opensuse] Buggy thunderbird 13?