Re: Alternatives to ubuntu?

What are your needs ? do you use video ? do you have a swap partition ?
How does it react when using apps but not connecting on internet at same time ?
btw : firefox is a navigator, not a GUI: gui is a graphic user interface, the type of layer that's over the system, if I can explain that way ?
Best greetings, J.M

Filip Svendsen a écrit :
I have 512 MB ram, but if I thought ram would help on the sluggishness
I'd probably get more. But I still have sluggishness when top says I
have plenty of free ram.