testing partitions ?

How to create a partition in hard disk using breezy for testing and
programming ? I have used Windows but dont know how to do this in
Linux. Google was not helpful in giving data on this and all idea is
welcome. Please help

  • Re: Locked memory
    ... or dont know anything about. ... on Windows, and they all run like "a bat out of hell". ... Lets create some bitmap manipulation code, ... Teory in programming counts for NOP. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Fresher planning to take MCSD
    ... I am planning to take MCSD. ... However i dont have any ... experience in windows NT and Windows 2000 administration. ... Can a fresher like me (with out having any programming ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Planning for MCSD
    ... I am planning to take MCSD. ... However i dont have any ... experience in windows NT and Windows 2000 administration. ... Can a fresher like me (with out having any programming ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Fresher planning to take MCSD
    ... I am planning to take MCSD. ... However i dont have any ... experience in windows NT and Windows 2000 administration. ... Can a fresher like me (with out having any programming ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: [SLE] Developing a Real Time Data System
    ... The KBasic License is valid for both operating systems: Windows and Linux. ... Modern BASIC language ... chapters learning about the programming language. ...
    (SuSE)