Re: Well, Windows is back on the disk.

The world market does a lot of strange things!
Remember that a big part of it is made up of companies
and people just like the ones at Microsoft. Enron and
other companies have proven that there is very little
ethics associated with them. As long as there are
OS's like Windows, there will be people who think the
Sun rises and Sets because of MS, and that Mr. Gates
is God!

=== message truncated ===