Re: Windows, OSX, Linux - new debate- Which is best?

> Hi debatants
<cut>

Hi,
I am a member of this list not to debate on the greatness of Linux or Ubuntu.
I am here to help and get help. This debate has nothing to do with the
purpose of this list.

It has been said several times that the proper list for such debates is
ubuntu-sounder.

Please go there.

  • Re: Linux Sucks
    ... You post that ubuntu garbage in here to stir up Frank and anyone else who will respond to you. ... I use Suse, but I don't link to it. ... but your knowledge of a proper debate is nil. ... But don't stop smoking pot. ...
  • Re: Best Linux distro for Cheetah (and also the older versions...)
    ... DB2 is certifiec on Ubuntu (don't want to start a debate now). ... thing is what is a cool distro for IDS... ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Einsteiger-Erfahrungen mit Linux
    ... abgestürzte Software und von Leasing-Verträgen, ... Linux zurückzugreifen. ... Also erstmal Ubuntu installiert. ... Sehr viel Geld fürs Betriebssystem und teure Zusatzsoftware ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)
  • Re: John Dvorak Speaks
    ... Too bad that piece of CRAP Ubuntu doesn't run any of the popular ... "Almost all the newest hardware coming out has Linux support. ... will now install it permanently on my latest machines. ... the work for the OS, and even so, it's at least as snappy as Windows. ...
  • Re: John Dvorak Speaks
    ... Too bad that piece of CRAP Ubuntu doesn't run any of the popular software ... "Almost all the newest hardware coming out has Linux support. ... will now install it permanently on my latest machines. ... the work for the OS, and even so, it's at least as snappy as Windows. ...