Apache Group and User names
- From: Wade Smart <wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:23:44 -0600
01272006 1021 GMT-6|
Im doing a tutorial on writing and reading files created through php and im having a bit of a problem. I understand that that file needs to already be created so you can set permissions on it but, my book says that php has no user or group that it belongs to and so you set the file owner and group it belongs to, to apache. I do not see that in the lists. Do I have to add this? Surely not. Apache is running fine at the moment so it must be under something not instantly recognizable.
-- ubuntu-users mailing list ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
- Prev by Date: Re: Apache + php
- Next by Date: RE: Cannot Surf Internet, but I can Ping
- Previous by thread: eth0 - restarting withoout a reboot?
- Next by thread: Re: Apache Group and User names