Re: Gnugpg

C Hamel wrote:

>On Tuesday 2006 January 31 23:03, Tony Arnold wrote:
>

>>Billy Pollifrone wrote:
>>

>>>Enigmail only works on 1.5 though... Is there a deb package for 1.5?
>>>

>>Works on 1.0.7 on Ubuntu Breezy. This message is signed with this, just
>>to prove it!
>>
>>I installed the Ubuntu package mozilla-thunderbird-enigmail (as well as
>>gnupg) and it just worked!
>>
>>Regards,
>>Tony.
>>--
>>Tony Arnold, IT Security Coordinator, University of Manchester,
>>IT Services Division, Kilburn Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL.
>>T: +44 (0)161 275 6093, F: +44 (0)870 136 1004, M: +44 (0)773 330 0039
>>E: tony.arnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold
>>

>If I liked Thunderbird that might be the answer.  That is, unless T'bird for
>Linux is one helluva lot better than the one for XP, of course. ;-)

You never answered my response about making sure you're up-to-date.  Are
you?  I, and others, had the exact same problem when Breezy was
released.  It was fixed after updates.

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
brant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: NTFS Create/Write denied
    ... Ubuntu. ... NTFS files system in Linux is still considered experimental and risky. ... Tony Arnold, IT Security Coordinator, University of Manchester, ... IT Services Division, Kilburn Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: strange problems with Internet connection
    ... I'm using Ubuntu Breezy on my MSI laptop which has an integrated Realtek ... The Internet connection is realized through a ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Gnugpg
    ... > C Hamel wrote: ... >>>Billy Pollifrone wrote: ... >>>Works on 1.0.7 on Ubuntu Breezy. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu/Kubuntu on Mac G5.
    ... Set it to Ubuntu Breezy, but got prompt every time I opened the system prefs. ... Even with the config set to Breezy, the connections remained grayed out, so I couldn't set the Ethernet to active status as I could with the Ubuntu Dapper 3 Live CD version. ... Are these issues fixable if I install? ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Gnugpg
    ... > Works on 1.0.7 on Ubuntu Breezy. ... > I installed the Ubuntu package mozilla-thunderbird-enigmail and it just worked! ... > Tony Arnold, IT Security Coordinator, University of Manchester,> IT Services Division, Kilburn Building, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL. ...
    (Ubuntu)