Re: Email link in web page issue
- From: Darryl Clarke <smartssa@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 02:16:04 -0500
On 03/02/06, Sasha Tsykin <psychosushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wade Smart wrote:
02022006 1544 GMT-6try typing killall mozilla-thunder in a terminal before that and see
When I click on a email link in any web page a box titled Thunderbird
User Profile - choose user profile comes up. How can I just get it to
use my already open thuderbird client?
That would kill his already perfectly working instance thunderbird.
What purpose would that really serve when Wade and Duncan just want
firefox to tell that already running thunderbird to compose a message
rather than try to open a new instance of thunderbird.
Please refrain from issuing answers with a "see what happens" when you
know they will serve no productive purpose at all.
~ Darryl ~ smartssa@xxxxxxxxx
ubuntu-users mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Launching graphical programs from a terminal window
- Next by Date: Re: Problem!
- Previous by thread: Re: Email link in web page issue
- Next by thread: ATA? Please . . .