Re: Migration to Dapper
- From: Derek Broughton <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:41:08 -0400
On Wednesday 22 February 2006 09:46, Rajiv Vyas wrote:...
I am eventually planning to migrate to Dapper one it's out.
* I have not kept track of many additional software on Horay. Is there a
way to find out which additional software (Java, Flash, RealPlayer,
Adobe, etc) I have installed so that I can install them on Dapper?
aptitude search '~i !~M' | tr -s ' ' | cut -f 2 -d ' '
will tell you everything that's manually installed. Install all that and
you'll get the dependencies too.
However, it's just an "aptitude update; aptitude dist-upgrade" after you
change your sources.list to get everything upgraded to Dapper.
ubuntu-users mailing list
- Prev by Date: RE: What do I do with an old laptop?
- Next by Date: Re: Wine from IBM
- Previous by thread: Re: Migration to Dapper
- Next by thread: Re: Migration to Dapper