Re: DRI support for S3 Savage8 chip - will Ubuntu support it in Hoary? (Revisited)

Thanks a lot. I will try that for sure, as soon as I get home! :o)

Best regards,
Diogo

2006/3/6, Wander Boessenkool <wander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 12:19 -0300, Diogo Schneider wrote:
Hmmm... Do you think that I could just upgrade from breezy via
dist-upgrade? It´s a fresh install so I´ve got nothing to loose...

I think so, it should work, it worked for me, but your mileage may vary
(as always).

Thanks!