hardwareconfiguration 30ac93365ea47d8c2f82cbda090fa8cb (satellite 4100XCDT)
- From: Sander Derksen <sanderderksen@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 10:11:56 +0200
I am new to Ubuntu and I send the configuration before I was ready.
Using a Toshiba Satellite 4100XCDT.
For the laptop to show on the complete screen (it only used 3/4 of it
after default install and then only at 800x600) I had to change the
settings of the monitor to have it run on the whole screen in 1024x768:
The screen section was altered to:
and at that section the mode 1024x768 was selected
I added (when reading through other's experiences) to the device
but I cannot see or test whether this has helped.
Hope this helps anyone else with this laptop.
ubuntu-users mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?
- Next by Date: Re: [Fwd: Home User Backup Beta version available for testing from universe.]
- Previous by thread: Re: Protecting Windows
- Next by thread: Thinkpad Dapper: control external monitor/project?